See More Information About Planning Your Visit
Staff is typically on campus from 6:00am until 8:00pm EST. You can check with them in the Barn if you need anything. For after–hours emergencies, you will find phone numbers to call posted around campus, including on your room sign.
Arrival & Check–In
You may check-in to your lodging after 3pm on your arrival day.
When you arrive on campus, you are welcome to go directly to your lodging, or to come to The Barn to let staff know you’ve arrived and need help. If the key is in the lock of your lodging, and there is a sign with your name posted outside, it’s all ready for you!
- If you arrive before 3pm, we invite you to find a comfortable spot on campus to relax (The Barn, The Granary, The Lodge Great Room, etc.) until your lodging is ready.
- Your name tag will be inside your room. Please wear it all times for staff and guests to be able to identify you.
- If you have driven to campus, please leave your car either in the overnight parking lot (see the map) or the parking area near The Barn. You are welcome to drive up close to your lodging on the gravel road to load or unload, and then move your car to a parking spot.
Departure and Check Out
Check out of your lodging is at 11:00am, though we invite you to stay through lunch, or later.
- If you are taking a shuttle after lunch, you are welcome to leave your packed bags inside your lodging door.
- Please leave the key in the door after 11:00am. The housekeeping staff may be in your lodging after that time to prepare for the next guests.