Part of the beauty of planning a retreat or event at our facility is that there isn’t a lot to worry about logistically.
We’ll take of all the details during your stay, including three farm-fresh meals per day, cozy accommodations, meeting spaces, and more so you can focus on your objectives.
Many groups who meet here plan their entire agendas on their own, but we can offer workshop planning support if you need that service.
For team-building activities, you can enjoy our facilities and surrounding forest on your own, or via events that we help plan— including nature walks, fireplace s’mores evenings, guest speakers, and more. We can also work with local partners to bring experiences on-site according to your needs and budget.
Finally, there is a lot to experience locally within a short driving distance, including many outdoor adventures.
Cultural & Arts Sites
- Bethel Woods (Original Site of Woodstock)
- Woodstock Museum
- Delaware Valley Arts Alliance (year-round exhibits and events)
- Grey Towers National Historic Site (in Milford, PA; home/garden tour of the ancestral home of Gifford Pinchot, first director of the United States Forest Service and twice elected governor of Pennsylvania)
- Delaware Valley Opera (Performance dates vary)
- Harmony in the Woods (Outdoor Amphitheater in Hawley, PA)
- We can bring products and professionals from local partners on-site for tastings and information sessions.
- Calkins Creamery (Cheesemaking demonstrations available; walk there in less than an hour)
- Beach Lake Bakery (Popular with many locals; walk there in less than an hour)
- Second District Brew Farm and Tasting Room (Walk there in less than an hour)
- Seminary Hill Cidery and Tasting Room (in Callicoon, NY with spectacular views of the Delaware River Valley)
Hiking & Nature Options
- 2.5 miles of hiking trails (adjacent to the retreat center on woodsy terrain over 1,300 acres)
- Country roads for a leisurely walk or run
- Irving Cliff Hike
- Lake Wallenpaupack (Popular tourist destination with boating and other lake activities)
- National Park Service (Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreation River)
- Lacawac Sanctuary (Nature trails and year-round educational programming)
- Prompton State Park (Boat launching and picnic areas on a lake maintained but the US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Varden Conservation Area (Educational programming available including guided walks)
- Delaware Highlands Conservancy (Year round programming based on conserving natural resources of the area. Offers winter eagle watching tours; a nature preserve is opening in Fall 2021)
- Kayaking, canoeing, rafting, or tubing on the Delaware River (Lander’s River Trips is close, or bring your own equipment and visit a nearby put-in)
- Train Rides (The historic Stourbridge Line in Honesdale, PA offers a 25-mile train ride along the Lackawaxen River)
- Rail Bike Rides (in Hawley, PA)
- Dorflinger-Sudan Wildlife Sanctuary and Glass Museum
- Lackawana Coal Mine Tour
Choose from private cabins, our Lodge, or the Farmhouse.
We have options for work, meetings, breakouts, special events, and more.
Our food is chef-prepared, farm fresh and local inspired.
Recreation and Local Experiences
Things to do on our property and beyond.
Inquire about Pricing and Options for Your Team